We are running a pop up shop in North Brisbane in October and are looking for Bra fitter to help us for a two week period and possibly beyond.
What we need help with:
We are looking for a trained and experienced bra fitter who loves our brand and wants to give our customers the best experience while they are getting naked and feeling vulnerable.
Key tasks include:
- Fitting customers at the store into their size in Lilly & Lime.
- Helping to advise on the best styles to suit their body and lifestyle.
- Helping to keep the store tidy, well merchandised and organised.
- Ensuring the store is a happy place for all customers who walk through the door.
What sort of person are we looking for:
We want big boobed women to feel amazing and we aim to inspire our customers to celebrate their figures and feel good about themselves. This role will have a huge part in helping this to happen.
You must be:
- Enthusiastic about our brand and women with a bigger bust.
- You must be passionate about bras/bigger cups sizes and understand the difference the right and wrong fitting bikini top can make to a woman who is an F cup (for example).
- Experience with fitting different bra sizes (28D-40HH) is important for this role.
- Brisbane based and happy to travel to Virginia, North Brisbane.
- Available to work during the 12th October – 24th October 2020.
What we can offer
To begin with, we need someone to help during the pop store dates with a view to becoming part of the team in the future as the business grows.
- Competitive pay and discount on swimwear.