What we need help with:
We are running a pop up shop in North Brisbane in October and are looking for a Retail Assistant to help us for a two week period. We are looking for someone who loves our brand and wants to give our customers the best experience while they are getting naked and vulnerable.
Key tasks include:
- Helping customers to find their size in Lilly & Lime and be fitted if needed.
- Helping to advise on the best styles to suit their body and lifestyle.
- Being familiar with the brand and happy to answer any questions that customers have.
- Taking payment and packaging up any store sales.
- Helping to keep the store tidy, floor stocked with merchandised and organised.
- Ensuring the store is a happy place for all customers who walk through the door.
What sort of person are we looking for:
We're looking for a customer service legend. Someone who receives gushing compliments from customers who mention "best customer service EVER!".
We want big boobed women to feel amazing and we aim to inspire our customers to celebrate their figures and feel good about themselves. Customer service is a huge part in helping this to happen.
You must be:
- Enthusiastic about our brand and women with a bigger bust
- The most important quality for our retail assistants is to want to help make a real difference for our customers – you should genuinely love speaking to people and consistently go the extra mile to help others.
- We are looking for people who are confident in themselves and who want to work because they enjoy what they do.
- Brisbane based and happy to travel to Virginia (onsite parking)
- Available to work during the 12th October – 25th October, 830am – 5pm (1 hour lunch break).
What we can offer
To begin with, we need someone to help during the pop store dates with a view to becoming part of the team in the future as and when the business grows.
- Competitive pay
- Discount on swimwear
If the above is of interest and you tick the boxes, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and short cover email explaining why you are interested in the role and why you suit it by 20 September: firstname.lastname@example.org.